Friday, February 16, 2007

218 HOUSE PARTY!

At some point in the house buying process, I realized that the address of our new home was easily translated into an actual date and talked with HJ about having a "house birthday", pretty much an excuse to have a party, but to also use this time to celebrate this amazing house that's really everything I ever wanted and while I can't speak for HJ, I do know she's totally in love with the place too. There's been quite a few blessings that've come our way with this house, how we've made it a home, and the great future we both imagine having here. So what better way to celebrate all this cool stuff than with some of our super cool pals? I'm really excited, it sort of feels like it'll be a complete surprise because we don't really have a tally of how many folks are coming, so we'll either have just enough of everything or way too much but either way that's okay. Some friends have already said they're bringing new pals so it'll be a nice fun beginning in that way too, I'm hoping the wood in the backyard is dry and that we covered it well enough so we can have a backyard bonfire in the middle of all the snow. There will be pictures later of course, and hopefully I won't wait forever to update again. It's hard to believe we've been here just 6 months, in some ways it feels like forever, and then other ways it feels like we just moved in, it's a great reminder though when I start thinking of all the projects still left to be done--it helps me to pace myself a bit better ;) See you Sunday!

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful fun! Thanks everyone for coming!! It was so great!!
hj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home